Skip to main content

Rare Praise for Arizona

 Since I bad-mouth certain states, it is gratifying to seize on opportunities to praise them. AZ has had a cool winter, and now a couple cold spring days coming up, right at the switch-over to Daylight Savings Time, which Arizona doesn't do.

How is that for a lot of praise in one sentence? It would be nice to praise it for some winter rains, but I'm afraid this winter was a dud.

I am not being facetious. Daylight Savings Time is ridiculous. It is the fiat currency of clocks.


 

Comments

  1. "Daylight Savings Time ... is the fiat currency of clocks."

    I like that; I think I'll steal it without attribution. HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed, the big storm put of 0.01" of rain last night. Hope you did better where you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.

Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.