Skip to main content

Coming Clean on My Arizona Bad-mouthing

Long-suffering readers probably suspect that much of the bad-mouthing about Arizona on this blog is due to a specific problem. Drought. It really affects me, and it should. Otherwise I would just be a tourist who thinks it is all nicey-poo that skies are dry and blue.

Seriously the essence of reality in this part of the world is the dark drama of drought. Whether or not I do a good job of imparting that to the reader, it is right to try.

But now that we've had a Noah-like 0.13" of rain, I feel cleansed and reborn. And getting back on the road helps. Almost immediately my dog was as enthusiastic as a pup and my camera was fluttering its eyelashes, in the Tombstone area.

 



Comments

  1. Good timing on this post. Until I read it I was thinking of staying another month here in North Alabama. Now I roll Thursday to somewhere.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barney, I am not sure how to interpret that comment. I guess you had a case of hitch itch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tombstone area is great. Enjoy your stay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Steve. It was great to enjoy your Sierra Vista hospitality yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.

Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.