Skip to main content

The Bear Has Claws

Ironically, on the very morning that the Russian bear started using all of its claws, I encountered this product at the entrance to a big-box ranch supply store.  The first items in the store were blue-and-yellow 5 gallon buckets, on sale I guess.


Think how much time a person could save themselves by ignoring what is being done to whom by whom.  All you have to do is spot the mainstream media, giant corporations, and social media marching in lockstep on some new crusade, and you know you are being lied to.

A couple months ago, I was shocked to be paying for groceries at a Safeway, and the card reader asked me if I wanted to donate money to Ukraine!

At any rate, this ranch-store corporation had better drop the price a little more on their blue and yellow buckets.

Comments

I think I'd wait until those buckets are 1/2 price before picking up a couple. My guess you will see them on sale in another week or two!
Jim and Barb, considering the price of everything, these buckets are probably already on sale, but you are right: they probably have a long way to go on the downside.