Skip to main content

The Evil One is Back

There are plenty of Arizona snowbirds who think that sunny 70 F weather is perfect. What do they know? They are just tourists.

On a day of this so-called perfect weather I couldn't believe the force of the sun. Wasn't it just a month ago that we were worried about the solar panels charging the batteries completely?

A feeling of pure dread came over me. Here it is, the first of February, and I am already being knocked into 'hide from the sun' mode.




The sun is already a Malevolence. It is the purpose of all Life to vanquish it  -- or be vanquished by it.

Comments

  1. But where would we be without it, I hate to imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my batteries wouldn't be at 14.6 volts, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.

Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.