Skip to main content

Is There a Believable Way Out of This Mess?

 Does anyone in the world actually sympathize with Saudi Arabia?  I wonder if it is the third most despised regime on the planet.  (You can easily guess who #1 and #2 are.)

It is hard to imagine the regime changing in Saudi Arabia.  What would it change to?

I was watching the movie, "Michael Collins" last night and somebody said something quite striking.  He said that Collins was the leader that the times demanded.  The times certainly demands such a leader now, but it is hard to imagine that happening in the US, Europe, or southwest Asia. 

Yes, the Democrats will do well in the mid-term elections.  But that party is not capable of coming up with anybody of use.  Europe has no hope whatsoever. 

The only believable thing I can imagine happening is a sudden health problem for the American president.  Let him go the way of Lindsay Graham. 

Comments