Skip to main content

Visiting the Neighbor Campers

Oh why didn't I react quicker with the phone and camera!  Four of us were riding around the neighborhood in a camping area in southwestern Arizona.  It was fun to stop in and visit the neighbors when they are outside their rigs.  I was amazed at how my little dog glowed and gushed when she got attention from people who were completely new to her.  Small dogs can get some love off of people who aren't even 'dog people.'

What a look on her face!  It is too bad I can't get enthused so quickly with my 'fellow camper.'  It is hard to shake the notion that they are 'here today, gone tomorrow,' so why put a lot of effort into charming their socks off?  That is why I have always liked the idea of traveling with other people in loose caravans.  And yet it hardly ever happens, probably because everybody has different preferences and calendars.

Anyway, if I had to relive my RV career, I might be tempted to buy a rural property, and breed miniature poodles.



Comments

Barb in FL said…
Grew up with poodles. Yours sure is a cutie;o)
My sister breeds/shows them now. To see one of her red poodles search for:
Marlis poodles Illinois. Should show up.
No need to post this - Just so you could see a red one.