Skip to main content

Real War Footage, For Once?

It seems so naive and foolish to think that, for once, I found something on a medium as vile as YouTube that wasn't corporate media bullshit, propaganda, or show business. And I am afraid of being disappointed once more, so I won't look into it.

I am referring to the sniper work of Deki in the Donbass. It was a bit like watching one of my favorite movies, "Enemy at the Gate," made about 15 years ago. Of course, here, you couldn't see the enemy soldier being hit by a bullet. You could hear the shot and then had to believe "Deki" that 'he got him.' 

It certainly seemed real to me, but of course, 'seeing really isn't believing.' It is very easy to be fooled by the camera.

It would be a miracle to experience something that isn't Fake News and show business. 

Comments