Skip to main content

Perfecting the Poodle Soundtrack

Earlier I tried to convince the reader that the poodle has the perfect business model:

1. three or four colors and sizes. The little guys are travel-friendly.

2. friendly to the point of being luvvie-duvvie.

3. intelligent.

4. trainable.

5. no shedding. 

6. no drooling.

7. the sprightliest, prancing gait.

What would be the perfect music for the poodle? Perhaps it is baroque music that features an oboe soloist. My new female miniature poodle, Q.T.𝞹, has a curious way of jumping up on my lap and facing me, with her head a bit higher than mine. She just looks at me -- she hovers in that high position, with a look of pure sweetness.

Consider Albinoni's Concerto a Cinque Op. 9, no. 2. 

Comments

Ed said…
I applaud your choice of a name for your new sweetheart. Do you shorten her name when you call her to just Q.T. or just π?
Ed, I DO shorten it to Q.T. when I remonstrate with her -- and in a lower toned voice.

The accent on different syllables can be adjusted to different situations.