Skip to main content

Perfecting the Poodle Soundtrack

Earlier I tried to convince the reader that the poodle has the perfect business model:

1. three or four colors and sizes. The little guys are travel-friendly.

2. friendly to the point of being luvvie-duvvie.

3. intelligent.

4. trainable.

5. no shedding. 

6. no drooling.

7. the sprightliest, prancing gait.

What would be the perfect music for the poodle? Perhaps it is baroque music that features an oboe soloist. My new female miniature poodle, Q.T.𝞹, has a curious way of jumping up on my lap and facing me, with her head a bit higher than mine. She just looks at me -- she hovers in that high position, with a look of pure sweetness.

Consider Albinoni's Concerto a Cinque Op. 9, no. 2. 

Comments

  1. I applaud your choice of a name for your new sweetheart. Do you shorten her name when you call her to just Q.T. or just π?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed, I DO shorten it to Q.T. when I remonstrate with her -- and in a lower toned voice.

    The accent on different syllables can be adjusted to different situations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.

Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.