October Gothic October 22, 2010 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels grasslands Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownOctober 22, 2010 at 9:06 AMLooks like your having fun your artistic side.... And I'm enjoying your posts.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykaBLOOnie BoonsterOctober 22, 2010 at 9:48 AMDangit, I wish people'd stop 'cuzin me of gittin artsie on 'em.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBox Canyon BloggerOctober 23, 2010 at 9:59 AMLove the sepia look on that photo!!!!!It resembles a painting. Evocative... wonderful, wonderful mood. markReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 23, 2010 at 10:27 AMBoonie, You are quite the artist! This photo is fantastic!ScampReplyDeleteRepliesReplykaBLOOnie BoonsterOctober 24, 2010 at 10:08 AMI'm glad folks like this photo because backlit texture has become an obsession of mine. Now a word from our sponsor: hit the link at the top of the page,"Photo Albums," and go to the "grasslands" album.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment. Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.
Looks like your having fun your artistic side.... And I'm enjoying your posts.
ReplyDeleteDangit, I wish people'd stop 'cuzin me of gittin artsie on 'em.
ReplyDeleteLove the sepia look on that photo!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt resembles a painting. Evocative... wonderful, wonderful mood.
mark
Boonie, You are quite the artist! This photo is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteScamp
I'm glad folks like this photo because backlit texture has become an obsession of mine. Now a word from our sponsor: hit the link at the top of the page,"Photo Albums," and go to the "grasslands" album.
ReplyDelete