Too Close to Ignore October 09, 2010 Yes, I promised no more curved bill thrashers, but this bird landed three steps away and held the pose. Love those eyes. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels birds Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Barney, The Old Fat ManOctober 10, 2010 at 3:35 PMPuppy recovery report please.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykaBLOOnie BoonsterOctober 10, 2010 at 4:13 PMBarney, the Old Pup is back to 95% normal in 7 days. The stitches come out in 8 days.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBarney, The Old Fat ManOctober 10, 2010 at 6:50 PMWOW that is great news. Even though I do not have pets now, I really enjoy them.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 10, 2010 at 10:13 PMDid the Thrasher serenade you? -ScampReplyDeleteRepliesReplykaBLOOnie BoonsterOctober 11, 2010 at 5:39 AMThis particular thrasher didn't serenade me. I think he was nervous because he was so close. But they usually sing.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment. Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.
Puppy recovery report please.
ReplyDeleteBarney, the Old Pup is back to 95% normal in 7 days. The stitches come out in 8 days.
ReplyDeleteWOW that is great news. Even though I do not have pets now, I really enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteDid the Thrasher serenade you? -Scamp
ReplyDeleteThis particular thrasher didn't serenade me. I think he was nervous because he was so close. But they usually sing.
ReplyDelete