Weathered October 17, 2010 Late afternoon in the autumn Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels oldBuildingsRuins Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Barney, The Old Fat ManOctober 17, 2010 at 5:18 PMJust downright beautifulReplyDeleteRepliesReplykaBLOOnie BoonsterOctober 18, 2010 at 6:34 AMThanks Barney. When somebody is as unimpressed by colors as I am, shadows, contrasts, and texture are the things that catch my eye, like black and white movies made in the Forties.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBobbieOctober 19, 2010 at 6:27 AMBoonie, I believe you are becoming an Artist! :-)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplykaBLOOnie BoonsterOctober 19, 2010 at 1:58 PMBobbie, well, Bernanke has me starving, so I might as well become a starving artist just to make it look more glamorous.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBox Canyon BloggerOctober 23, 2010 at 10:01 AMI love it when shadow one ups subject.markReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment. Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.
Just downright beautiful
ReplyDeleteThanks Barney. When somebody is as unimpressed by colors as I am, shadows, contrasts, and texture are the things that catch my eye, like black and white movies made in the Forties.
ReplyDeleteBoonie, I believe you are becoming an Artist! :-)
ReplyDeleteBobbie, well, Bernanke has me starving, so I might as well become a starving artist just to make it look more glamorous.
ReplyDeleteI love it when shadow one ups subject.
ReplyDeletemark