Skip to main content

A Beauty in a Meadow of Flowers

When a young male pig hears the title of this post, they probably think of something like this:


Those who are besotted with Age and Wisdom have gotten past that sort of nonsense.  We think in these terms:



My goodness, what a thing it is to see her gamboling and giggling across a meadow of flowers!  I hate to pull her back toward me, for safety. 

When you trim/clip a poodle's ears, they flop better when the dog runs. Delightful.

She does frantic spins when I put her food down at 4 p.m.   I fantasize photographing her with a drone that rises up over a hilltop, and catches her twirling around like Julie Andrews at the beginning of the "Sound of Music."


Comments

  1. I think you are besotted with that cute little dog - and a wonderful thing it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I plead guilty, as charged. (grin)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.

Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.