Skip to main content

Pop Quiz on Summer Camping

 It has been a long time since I popped a quiz on the readers. I suspect they've been getting soft.

One hint: this photo pertains to "thermal management" for summer camping, that is, how to stay cool when camping in summer.

Gladiator cargo net for holding loose loads down in a pickup truck.


All kidding aside, I am really excited about the possibilities of this. It is not cheating to go to the link for a better photo.

Perhaps my questions are too obscure. Very well then, here is another hint:

Polyester mesh installment by gulfcoastalaluminum,com

Comments

  1. You are on the right track, Barney. I want the same material for another purpose -- not shade.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.

Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.