Friendly Fingers September 02, 2010 The friendly fingers of cholla at sunrise. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousSeptember 2, 2010 at 7:29 PMI wish your blog had a "like" button... I like this photo... -scamperitaReplyDeleteRepliesReplykaBLOOnie BoonsterSeptember 3, 2010 at 5:41 AMBut if it had a "Like" button, I would never get a chance to hear from you, La Scamperita. You would just be an applause-meter statistic.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 3, 2010 at 1:13 PMRight on. No anonymous clicks! It seems I am always in the gray area between "up and down" votes. More of a "maybe guy".ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment. Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.
I wish your blog had a "like" button... I like this photo... -scamperita
ReplyDeleteBut if it had a "Like" button, I would never get a chance to hear from you, La Scamperita. You would just be an applause-meter statistic.
ReplyDeleteRight on. No anonymous clicks! It seems I am always in the gray area between "up and down" votes. More of a "maybe guy".
ReplyDelete