Crepusculence August 22, 2010 I resist showing cloud photos because I fear never stopping. But these clouds were so crisp at sunset tonight that I can't resist. With a closeup you can see the weird shadow on the top cloud: Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownAugust 23, 2010 at 1:27 PMWow. Had to look that one up -- crepusculence. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBox Canyon BloggerAugust 24, 2010 at 12:52 PMa very unusual and wonderful cloud... never seen anything like that.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment. Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.
Wow. Had to look that one up -- crepusculence. Thanks for expanding my vocabulary.
ReplyDeletea very unusual and wonderful cloud... never seen anything like that.
ReplyDelete