It is always fun to visit a dispersed camping area that you haven't seen in quite a few years. I went back to the higher country, just uphill of where I've been camping the last few days, because the fire has become less dramatic. In fact, I now see it as a make-work project for government-sector employees and crony-capitalists.
Well, that's how the upper Rio Grande valley still looks at the ingress of the San Juan mountains in southwestern Colorado.
And forest fire or not, there are still many wild roses in bloom. I need a break from the smell of smoke, haze, and destruction.
Well, that's how the upper Rio Grande valley still looks at the ingress of the San Juan mountains in southwestern Colorado.
And forest fire or not, there are still many wild roses in bloom. I need a break from the smell of smoke, haze, and destruction.
So life goes on.
Comments
Post a Comment
For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.
Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.