Skip to main content

The Perfect Visual Metaphor for so Much in the World

Occasionally a walker in the desert finds something a bit gruesome, in this case a dead burro I guess.



 Naturally it will get used as a visual metaphor from time to time on this blog.  Even today I am tempted to put captions underneath it, such as:

The last month of the Blinken/Sullivan administration.

The state of American diplomacy.

Trump's anti-war image.

The future of NATO.

The German economy.

And then my favorite:  'It's only a dry heat.'  But it is winter, so that won't work.

It is unpleasant to focus this post purely on the gruesome, so let's get some relief with some nice eye candy from Utah this autumn:




Comments

  1. I guess the Democrats beat that dead horse too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

For the Brave browser, you might have to turn off Reader Mode to comment.

Feel free to disagree as much as you want with any ideas, but resist the ad hominem approach.