Skip to main content

Facing Up to the Financial Big Picture

 This is just a short post allowing me to practice using the Brave browser rather than the Firefox browser.

Once again I am preaching to myself -- out loud and in public -- about becoming a more active investor. It is hard to be an active investor if you are uncertain about the Big Picture.

Am I just in denial about the Big Picture? Why not be brave enough to face the grim reality that high inflation will dominate the financial world for years?

The Federal Reserve doesn't have the balls to do anything about inflation. Oh sure, it might take weak stabs at raising interest rates to slightly less negative rates.

But the first complaint from Wall Street will cause the Federal Reserve to warm up the "helicopter engines" for dropping free money on Wall Street.

from zerohedge.com


Comments

Ed said…
"...using the Brave browser rather than the Firefox browser."

Thanks for reminding me. I have recently gone back to using my Toshiba with Linux and Firefox as a browser. I like the Vivaldi browser but haven't been able to install it on the Toshiba. Thought about installing Brave but then didn't get around to doing it.

Did that this morning after reading your post. I like it a lot so far. Especially the Ad blocking which required an Add On in Firefox. Moving Bookmarks was relatively painless compared to my trying to move them from the Toshiba to my Fire 8 & Fire 10.
Ed, So far, the Brave browser is working fine. It was an easy transition.