Skip to main content

Old Fat Man, Thank you

Not surprisingly, blog host providers don't make it particularly easy to switch to a new service. Perhaps the problem was on the blogger-blogspot end. In any case, one of my readers, Barney, the Old Fat Man, notified me that photos were showing up as rectangles or X's on the older revised posts which I had cut and pasted to my new blogspot site, which you are now reading.

I have found the solution, albeit a labor intensive one. So there shouldn't be any of those funny little placeholders indicating photos, soon. I've already corrected the blog back into late May. Whew, it took a few hours, but I've fixed the photos in the entire blog.

Once again, thanks Barney.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad you got it figured out! I don't miss the labor intensive aspect of Blogger! scamp
Scamp, you got that right. Maybe I thanked Barney prematurely. I've made it back to 17 May 2010. Backbreaking!